Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday , 4th march

This was my planned schedule for the day :
1st: wake up at 8 am... then study math
2nd : lunch bla bla then return home and study match again
3rd : at night play dota a while to relax then sleep.

BUT this did not turn up to be the case . what actually happened ???

Well , today i woke up at 10:30 am .... lol .... yea yea i overslept and guess what happened when i woke up - my parents called me to change bla bla as we were to go to a temple . I was like " wth " .... i planned to study once i wake up but instead i got to go to the temple with them. Nevermind, i am a filial boy so just followed .

When we raeched the temple , my parents prayed ( a little talk cok right ??? ) and i just sat one side with my sister . Guess what .... 1 old man chatted with me ( i think he is the shop owner) .... He asked me for my zodiac symbol , my name etc and this is what he said to me ( i translate) : i am a woodblock ( 木头- laugh for all i care ) and he said that i dont know how to 拍马屁( can some1 tell me whats the english term for this please ???) .. moreover he said that i am a little naughty . Well , in my point of view , i feel that its kinda true.

After visiting the temple etc , we went to eat vegetarian ..... welll actually not we , i am the only 1 who didnt eat vegetarian food cos i just don't bother...i ate kwai chap instead. After which we went home .

I reach home at around 2 pm and played dota ( planned schedule : study math -- for some reason i just forgot to study ) . After playing 1 match , i recalled that i have math test tomorrow and that was about 3 pm already ... instant sianz .... so i just went glance through all the chapters. About 5 pm , my mother called me to change again as we were going to my aunt's house for dinner ( wth .... dont have to study liao )..... Just eat ??? nevermind.... still have time to study .... but that wasnt the case , after our dinner , my parents stayed on to sing karaokie... WA KAO I HAVE MATH TEST TOMORROW LEI. About 10 pm , we left and i reached home , bathed bla bla and i am here writing blog ( its 11: 20 now ).

So what about my math test tomorrow ??? welll , just hope that the questions are easy .

By : kamibird

No comments: