Friday, March 2, 2007

wei xiang is so irritating~

hais.. during chem lecture that time, i put my bag on the sit next to me so that he won't sit beside me.. to my surprise, he took my bag and put on my table and sit there! wth.. i told him i wanna put my bag there! and ask him to go sit beside Eddy. he then took my bag and put next to him.. -.-"
i feel that he is trying to make fren with rachel and her fren.. cus he actually can borrow the chem notes from me or Eddy, even though he should know that i won't lend it to him.. lolx.. but Eddy would have lended to him wad.. but instead, he borrowed from rachel.. hmmm... this guy look suspicious.. hahaha!!
and.. do u know why he die die also wanna sit on the sit wher my bag is sitting at at first..? BECOS THAT SIT IS JUST BEHIND RACHEL !!! lOlx!!

No comments: